Painting your Bathtub.
Painting your Bathtub
If your bathtub and tile are in good condition but need a facelift, try painting them with a tub & tile paint Kit or a brand of your liking from any home improvement store.
- Follow the kit's instructions
- Start by prepping the area
- Remove the caulk
- Thoroughly clean your tub (get all mildew & soap scum)
- Sand the entire tub (400 or 600 grit sandpaper)
- Rinse everything and clean it again
- Allow drying
- Use painters tape to cover knobs and faucet
- Wear a respirator mask ( open windows and use a fan)
- Use a spray gun, high-quality paintbrush, or foam roller
- Paint, let dry, paint again.
- Make sure to read the instructions before re-caulking.
When everything is dry, enjoy a nice hot shower!
Need a professional for home improvement? Home Pros Guide is the best source for local,
reputable, quality home improvement pros for all homeowners.
home project photos for new home improvement ideas!