How To Be A Guest Blogger For Home Pro's Guide
Home Pro's Guide is now accepting guest bloggers and article writers. If you are a contractor who has valuable tips for homeowners or other home improvement business owners, Home Pro's Guide is ready to share your work with thousands of homeowners in the Florida tri-county area and nationwide.
Before submitting a guest blog or article, be sure to explore our site to see what types of blogs and articles we publish. Then, follow these simple guidelines to ensure that your article or blog is accepted and shared with homeowners and contractors across the country.
Here is a list of some of our more popular topics:
- Awnings & Patio Covers
- Bathroom Renovation
- Choosing A Contractor
- Closet Solutions
- Concrete & Paving
- Decks, Patios & Gazebos
- Heating, Ventilation & Cooling
- Kitchen Renovation
- Marble & Granite Care
- Mold Remediation
- Painting & Wall Paper
- Pest Control
- Pools & Ponds
- Rain Gutters
Writing Your Blog Or Article
- Your writing must be high quality, original content.
- You may submit a photograph that is relevant to the content. Please attach the image file and be sure to credit the source of the photo if applicable.
- Include an About the Author section. You may include links back to your business's website, as long as the post is not promotional. Include an image of the author from gravatar.com, using the email address used in your article or blog submission
- Articles and blogs should be 600 words or less.
- Submit your work in Word format to email@example.com.
Follow these simple guidelines and your home improvement blog or article will be viewed by homeowners across the country.
Do you have a home improvement business? Home Pros Guide is the best source for local, reputable, quality Home Improvement Pros for all homeowners. We help contractors and businesses reach new clients and get new leads.
Become a Home Pro for Free today and explore the many ways you can showcase your company!