Spring Cleaning During the Coronavirus Pandemic
With all of the extra time we are spending in our homes, it is the perfect time to complete our spring cleaning PLUS it will help to keep your home squeaky clean during these times. Below is a few things you can add to your spring cleaning list.
Wipe down all door handles, light switches, and stairwells.
- Wash your clothes and disinfect your dirty clothes basket.
- Wash your bedding more frequently.
- Disinfect your washing machine and dishwasher.
- Disinfect your child's toys
- Wash your plastic shower shower curtain
- Disinfect toilet handles and faucets
- Dust hard to reach locations
- Vacuum the floors and underneath the furniture
- Wipe down your remote and electronics
- Declutter and create a donation box of things you no longer need
These are just a few things you can tackle during your spring cleaning. It may take you a few days to complete the list, but please remember to wipe down high touch surfaces daily during the pandemic. Please check the CDC's guidelines on what cleaning supplies to use and how to properly clean and disinfect your home.
Need a professional for home improvement? Home Pros Guide is the best source for local, reputable, quality Home Improvement Pros for all homeowners.
Click here to look through our extensive directory of pros or browse our gallery of real home project photos for new home improvement ideas!