Should I Switch To Solar Power For My Home?
The days look a lot different than they did over a year ago. Instead of families going out during the day to school or work, many are completing these tasks in the comfort of their homes. Using your light, power, and the internet more throughout the day has caused an increase in electric bills. Solar energy may be the solution you're looking for to lower your bill.
What is solar energy?
Solar energy is when you use photons from sunlight and convert it into electricity to power your home.
There are a few things to consider when deciding to add solar panels to your home.
- Location- is your home located in an area that gets direct sunlight or is it in a shady area? The amount of light that hits your home will affect how much energy will be produced by your panels.
- Usage- how much electricity do you use each month and how much would you like to reduce your electric bill?
- Cost- how much will it cost you to install and maintain your solar panels?
- Panel Size- what size panel will fit best for your roof?
- Panel Warranty- how long is your solar panel covered by warranty and what does your warranty cover?
To get a better idea of what your solar panel needs are for your home, call a Solar Energy PRO.
Need a professional for home improvement? Home Pros Guide is the best source for local, reputable, quality Home Improvement Pros for all homeowners.
Click here to look through our extensive directory of pros or browse our gallery of real home project photos for new home improvement ideas!