Paying to have your staircase remodeled can cost anywhere from $2,000 to $30,000.
If you're looking for custom work to be done, it'll end up on the higher end of the price scale.
But you can always get in touch with your crafty side and "Do It Yourself"
- Starting with paint touch-ups or overall coverage
- Sand and refinish the Tread
- Adding a runner
- Refinishing your hand railing & baluster in a bold new color or stain.
- Adding words, decorative tile, or stenciling to the riser.
- you can even add lighting to each step.
The styles are endless.
Just make sure the style you choose flows with the rest of the room.
And keep in mind how wonderful you can decorate your handrail for the holidays!
Need a professional for home improvement? Home Pros Guide is the best source for local,
reputable, quality home improvement pros for all homeowners.
home project photos for new home improvement ideas!