5 Important Benefits of Pool Screen Enclosures
If you’re a pool lover, a pool enclosure is one of the best investments you can make to keep your pool as beautiful as possible. It can keep your pool clean, as well as make outdoor entertaining more comfortable. Of course, having a pool enclosure requires some upkeep here and there.
The combination of the climate, the bugs, and the sun are all what motivate many homeowners in the sunshine state to install a screen pool enclosure.
Here are 5 major benefits of adding a pool enclosure to your Sunshine State property.
1) Better Comfort- Offering a step up in both design and function from other options, pool enclosures are designed for maximum enjoyment and relaxation, you’ll easily unwind and decompress in shady comfort.
2) Pool Enclosures Offer More Shade!- With a pool screen enclosure , the enclosure allows sunlight in, but the amount of shade makes staying by the pool more bearable and less threatening from the sun’s UV rays. You won’t have to worry about reapplying sunscreen on your kids every 30 minutes and battling them to stay dry until it dries.
3) Screen Enclosures Keep Pesky Pests OUT- Pool owners unite with one topic of discussion. Cleaning! And what makes cleaning so tedious? Beetles, Wasps, Bees, Frogs, Spiders, Waterbugs, Snakes, Lizards, Mice, Mosquitos, etc… Even larger animals like raccoons, cats and dogs sometimes find their way into residential pools. Finding those in the water is not fun. That’s a reason why screen enclosures are a genius structure to have around your pool.
4) Easy Maintenance- Similar to awnings in Orlando, pool enclosures block out unsavory elements, leaving you more time to relax and unwind. In addition to keeping dirt out, pool enclosures help discourage algae growth, reduce both water and chemical evaporation, and even save you money on energy costs. That’s because your pool’s filter and other equipment don’t have to work so hard under the shade of an enclosure.
5) Versatile and Customizable-You have many pool screen enclosure design options you can completely customize your pool enclosure so you can control what goes where and what does what. You’re the homeowner. You know your pool and you know your family. You know what you need and what would look best.